Ads Top

How do I encrypt a folder in Windows

                                 
                                                How do I encrypt a folder in Windows



If you want to set password on a folder in PC you should DOWNLOAD  a software. when you have downloaded it . Then install it and setup it.             
How do I encrypt a folder in Windows
                      Then setup your password and enter your E-mail . then click on OK .
How do I encrypt a folder in Windows
After this click on add or drag your folder and then
How do I encrypt a folder in Windows

If you want to use your default  password click on default password or want to add a custom password on this add new password ,
After at all when you open the folder folder asks you for a password then enter your password.
😲




After you add password then the folder will open. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
   

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.